27 Apr Spring Decorating Ideas: 5 Ways To Bring Spring Into Your Home
The groundhog saw his shadow this year, which signifies 6 more weeks of winter. But, that doesn’t mean you it’s too early to start preparing for spring! Here are 5 spring decorating ideas to help shake those rainy blues and bring color and warmth into your home.
(If you’re looking to do some spring cleaning before adding color and light in your home, read our post Natural Ways to Spring Clean Your Home.)
1. Add color. Whether it’s pillows, curtains, or throws, accessories are an easy way to add color to your home. This is always a great way to make a room pop with spring color.
2. Combine spring colors with cute patterns. A popular pattern this year is chevron. Add a solid color chair with a chevron pattern pillow and you have a great spring style!
3. Add fresh flowers to the kitchen. Nothing says spring like fresh cut flowers. Bringing a vibrant plant into your home will instantly change the mood.
4. Paint an Accent Wall. Find a small wall in your home that you could paint with bright colors. Even if you paint over it at the season’s end, it will make a dull room brighter.
5. Colorful Tableware makes any meal more bright and festive. You can either make a long-term investment in expensive tableware or go cheap to keep it out only for the season. Either way, it is a delightful method to bring those spring colors into your home.
Are You Ready For Spring?
— Nicky Summer (@ImNickySummer) July 6, 2015
What are some ways you bring Spring colors in your home?