06 Nov Thanksgiving Settings
The Thanksgiving table is a place for tradition.
You probably have your routine, your classic menu, your customary serving dishes and place settings. You may have fancy traditional Thanksgiving or a simple one. Whatever it may be, why not make your table something to remember? Here’s some ideas for your next Thanksgiving.
1. Assemble natural items like miniature pumpkins, gourds, fall leaves, and dried corn stalks on your Thanksgiving table. A little bit of olive oil on a clean cloth will “polish” the pumpkins, gourds, and leaves. The colors will become much more vibrant. Just make sure they’re dry before placing them on your table.
3. Create a floral centerpiece fit for Thanksgiving by adding berries or mini pumpkins to an arrangement of red, orange and yellow flowers.
3. Don’t be afraid to mix textures and patterns when setting your Thanksgiving table.
4. Be sure to add some background music and dim the lights. Light the fireplace. And above all, enjoy this special day. You’ve made it delightful for your family and friends!
Here’s a quick guide on what you need to set the perfect table.
The key at Thanksgiving is comfort and ease. Here’s some ideas to make your house look fabulous this Thanksgiving.
A couple of things to keep in mind during this holiday season:
1. Accept friends’ offers to bring signature or favorite dishes. Makes for a less cluttered kitchen.
2. Clear out extra furniture from the living room and put it in the garage. If you don’t have a garage, put it temporarily in your bedroom or another room just for the day.
3. Now sit back, eat, drink and be merry!